This charter seeks to provide a framework, which enables our users to know:
1. What services are available in this hospital?
2. The quality of services they are entitled to.
3. The means through which complaints regarding denial or poor quality of service will be redressed.
Ashwini Rural Medical College Hospital & Research Centre is a teaching institute with 300 beded hospital. Further expansion to 500 beded multispeciality wellequipped hospital and Post graduate Courses. Our aim is to prepare medical doctors by teaching, training and research to fulfill the needs of the community.
- Our services are open to all with no discrimination of cast, sex, religion or social status.
- We are committed to:
The health needs of the community.
Promote community oriented research.
- We have Pharmaco Vigilance Committee, Antiraging Committee, Hospital Infection Control Committee to give quality services.
-We will provide the health services at affordable charges.
-Emergency services will be available to the society 24x7 hours.
-O.P.D. timings are 10 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.
-Drug store is available in the hospital for patients need, 24x7 hrs.
If you are not satisfied by our services at any time please do not hesistate to register your complaint. It will help us to come to your expectations and serve you better.
The letters will be processed, complaints will be attented to and feedback will be given to the complainer.
Grievance Redressal committee is instituted as follows.
Dr. M.V. Rayate, Dean,
Head of the Department,
The members maintain a log book & attend to reffered complaints within period of one week with specific recommendations/suggestions & action report taken in particular case.
The names and addresses and telephone numbers are displayed at the hospital entrance.
Responsibilities of Users
- The success of citizen charter depends on the support from our users.
- Please do not hesitate to convey our short comings.
- The hospitals are no smoking zones, Please do not smoke, chew pan, tobacco in hospital and avoid spitting in the campus.
- Please refrain from demanding undue favours from hospital staff & officials.
- Do not give tips to hospital staff.
- Follow the rules of the hospital.
- Our collective aim is to produce a doctor who will serve the health needs of the society and give quality health care to the people.